Bank GL accounts must be setup before importing bank statements. (Also if bank statements are entered manually these bank accounts must be setup)
For each of the Bank Statements you wish to use with this SuiteApp, one Bank Statement Configuration record must be created.
When you are able to download a file that contains transactions for multiple NetSuite GL accounts, you can setup a Multiple Statement Configuration record.
Setup a Bank Statement Configuration Record
A Bank Statement Configuration must be created for each of the Bank accounts (NetSuite GL Accounts).
For the following step you must have the Show Internal IDs preference enabled. If this preference is not enabled, go to Home > Set Preferences. Under General tab, Default section, mark Show Internal IDs. Click Save.
CSV Configuration: This records tells the ZoneReconcile SuitApp how to interpret the csv file that you will import. Also some bank account-specific preferences can be set here.
- Go to Setup > ZoneReconcile Setup > Bank Account Configuration > New
- Bank account: Select the GL Account that you want to setup
Bank: Select the Bank file format, see if your bank is in the list.
- If yes, select it. (Once the bank is selected, most necessary field defaults will be populated. Some need to be done manually)
- if no, refer to the detailed table below.
- If Payment Method is a mandatory field on the Customer Payments, select which payment method you wish to use for customer payments that are created through Easy Bank statements
- Statements Folder ID: enter the folder internal ID that was noted in step "create a folder"
If there was no default bank configuration for your bank, you may enter the values manually. See the table in Setup Additional Parameters & Fields for a description of all fields.