This step is only necessary when the import file contains transactions for multiple NetSuite GL accounts. If the file only contains data for one GL account, only create a Credit Card Configuration records (steps described above).
A Multiple Statement Configuration record effectively combines a set of Credit Card Configuration records. When importing a file using this feature, the data in the file will be split to each of the credit cards.
Creating a Multiple Statement Configuration
To create a Multiple Statement Configuration record navigate to Setup > Credit Card Import > Multiple Statement Configuration > New
- Name: Provide a name. For example, the credit card provider.
- Inactive: Leave unchecked
- Credit Card: Leave field blank
- Folder ID: Enter the internal ID of the folder created in previous step to store the imported files
- Card Column: Enter the number of the CSV-column that contains the reference to which credit card is imported (Column A=1, column B=2, etc)
- CSV delimiter: usually this will be , (comma), but other delimiters are also supported
- Number of header rows: Enter the number of headers rows in the import file
- Number of trailing rows: Enter the number of trailing rows in the import file
When all information is populated press the blue button labeled “Save” to store the configuration.
Alter the Bank Account Configuration Record
Go to the Bank Account Configuration records needed to be imported this way. Setup > Credit Card Import > Credit Card Configuration
- Multi-Statement: Choose the name of the Multi Config created in previous step
- Statement Card Identifier: Enter the identifier of the account (reference of the Credit Card account number)
- Number of Header Rows: Please reset to zero (Do not leave blank)
- Number of Trailing Rows: Please reset to zero (Do not leave blank)
- Now you are ready to import files.