This page explains how to configure the ZoneCapture Subsidiary Bank Details
- General information
Subsidiary Bank Details
- Sourcing Bank Details into E-Invoice
The ZoneCapture Subsidiary Bank Details record allows defining bank details that are connected with one subsidiary. For each subsidiary, it is possible to have multiple bank detail entries, but only one entry can be the primary. This primary record will be the default bank details record that will be included in the E-document (e-invoice). When creating a customer invoice or customer credit note the user has the ability to change the bank details manually or by an automated workflow. In this document, all settings will be explained per section and subtab.
This setup is only needed when E-documents are used: Only when E-documents (e-invoicing) is used the system needs to have at least one primary bank detail record. Without it the outgoing E-Document will potentially not be delivered to the customer.
Subsidiary Bank Details
To create a new ZoneCapture Subsidiary Bank Details record navigate to SETUP->ZONECAPTURE->ZONECAPTURE SUBSIDIARY CONFIGURATION and open en existing subsidiary configuration record. On the record at the bottom open the subtab named “Subsidiary Bank Details” and press the grey button labeled “New ZoneCapture Subsidiary Bank Details”. A new page opens that allows entering the needed data.
In this section, it is possible to define the basics for the new bank details entry.
- Inactive: When enabled the bank details record will not be active and the SuiteApp will not be using the configured data.
- Primary bank details: Enable this checkbox so that the record is the standard selection while creating a customer invoice or customer credit note. When multiple records are defined as primary the system will use the bank detail record with the highest internal id.
- Bank account type: Select in this dropdown field the correct bank account type.
- Bank account number: Enter in this field the bank account number on which the payment should be made.
- Payment means: Select in this field the correct payment means, by default the value is debit transfer.
- Subsidiary: This field is populated automatically and can not be changed. It defines the related subsidiary for this bank details record.
- Payment reference type: Select in this field the correct payment reference type. In most cases, this will be ISO.
In this section, it is possible to define the bank details.
- Bank identification code (BIC): Enter in this field the BIC code from the bank related to the account number entered in the “Bank Account Number” field.
- Bank Name: Enter in this field the name from the bank related to the account number entered in the “Bank Account Number” field.
- Financial institution scheme: Select in this dropdown the related financial institution scheme which is related to the account number entered in the “Bank Account Number” field.
In this section, it is possible to define details that are specific to Australia, these settings are not mandatory for other countries.
- Branch ID: Enter in this field the branch id which is related to the account number entered in the “Bank Account Number” field.
- Branch Scheme: Select in this dropdown the branch scheme which is related to the account number entered in the “Bank Account Number” field.
Sourcing Bank Details into E-Invoice
The default logic is sourcing bank payment details directly from primary Subsidiary Bank Details into E-invoice. However, it is possible to create multiple Subsidiary Bank Details per subsidiary and set different Bank Details per customer or per transaction.
- Bank Details per Customer: To overwrite the default logic, select Bank Details For E-Invoices on the customer record (ZoneCapture subtab). Selected Bank Details will be sourced into every transaction created for this customer. Leave this field empty if primary Subsidiary Bank Details should be used.
- Bank Details per Invoice: To overwrite the default logic, select Bank Details For E-Invoices on the Invoice record (Billing subtab). This field should be used if it’s not possible to select default Bank Details neither per customer nor per subsidiary. In all other cases leave this field empty and the default logic will source it from the customer or subsidiary settings.