Create Upload Configuration
Navigate to Setup > SFTP > Connector > Upload Action Configuration > New. To set up the upload configuration you need to fill the following fields:
- Name (Provide a unique name that easily identifies the purpose is from this upload configuration)
- Connection (Select here the Connection Configuration it uses to upload files)
- Replace Existing (Only check this if the uploaded file name is always the same)
- Directory (Enter the directory where the file should be stored. This is seen from the root that is given on the Connection Configuration)
- File Source (The internal field id on the record that holds the file, with the payment file is this, for example, custrecord_2663_file_ref, see print screen below)
- File Name On SFTP (Enter a naming convention if you would like to change the file name during upload)
- Timeout (May be left empty. The Default is 300 sec)
- PGP Options (Select the PGP encryption option that is applicable, can be left empty if not needed)
- Secure Envelope Nordea (Check only if this encryption is required by your SFTP host)
- Press Save.
Continue with Trigger Upload Action.