First, create a new workflow by navigating to Customization > Workflows > Workflow > New.
To set up the workflow you need to fill the following fields:
- Name (Provide a unique name that easily identifies what the purpose is from this workflow)
- Initiation (Select here “Scheduled”)
- Saved Search Filter (Select here the default provided search or you custom created search from the previous step)
- Frequency (Select here your desired interval)
- Execution time (Select here when the workflow should start running)
Other sections from the workflow may be populated as desired. If you would enable logging then the triggers Download Configuration will hold a workflow log.
Add Workflow Action
Add new action by first clicking on “State” at the top right side of the page. Then click at the bottom on “+New Action”.
In the screen that appears select the option “SFTP Connector Downloader (custom)”.
Press Save in the popup. Now NetSuite will trigger your Download Configuration based on the settings in the workflow.
The workflow offers the option to execute it directly. This execute option can be found on the main configuration from the workflow. Press in the main screen on Workflow and then the button “Execute now”. Note the the CSV import won’t trigger when manually executing your workflow.