To obtain a ZonePayments License, contact the Zone sales team at email@example.com.
Once your license request has been processed, we will email you a license key that will allow you to install the ZonePayments bundle in your NetSuite environment.
- Only NetSuite Administrators may install a bundle.
- To date, our licensing model has no user limits.
- Licensing can be structured to accommodate multiple accounts within your payment provider.
- Each NetSuite account requires a unique license that can be used in both production and sandbox environments.
- Without a valid license, users are unable to perform the following:
- Create or manage Payment Profiles
Q: I have received my license, how do I add it to my Netsuite environment?
A. See our Installing the ZonePayments Bundle guide for next steps
Q: Will my license ever expire?
A. Yes, ZonePayments licenses are generally an annual subscription. Please contact Customer Success at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about your license. To view the status of your current license, go to Setup > Zone Payments Setup > ZP Preferences and click View License button.
Q: Can I use my ZonePayments license across multiple NetSuite accounts?
A. A ZonePayments license is tied to a specific NetSuite account ID. However, you may use the same license for both sandbox and production environments that share the same account ID.
Q: Is there a limit to the number of payment providers I may use with my ZonePayments license?
A. ZonePayments is licensed based on the number of Payment Profiles, or payment provider accounts you are integrating. Please contact email@example.com to learn more about pricing options for multiple profiles.
Q: Are there processing fees in addition to the cost of the annual ZonePayments license?
A. No, ZonePayments does not charge additional processing fees for payments, however most payment providers impose fees for their services. See Stripe fees to learn more.