Learn about the option to add custom columns to the pop-up that will help you to determine which transactions to select in order to reconcile the bank statement line.
General Pop-up Information
The ZoneReconcile SuiteApp uses a pop-up window to show the user potential transactions that can be selected to reconcile. The pop-up shows by default the following columns:
- Transaction ID
- Disc date (if enabled)
- Disc available (if enabled)
- Disc. taken (if enabled)
- Discount (if enabled)
- Percentage paid
- Payment difference reason (if enabled)
- Payment discount (if enabled)
To get better insights in the transactions available for reconciliation we offer the user the option to include additional columns that display data from the transaction
Adding a Custom Column
To add a custom column navigate to Setup > Bank Reconciliation > Bank Account Configuration. At the bottom of the page go to the sub tab named "Additional Parameters & Fields"→"Bank Statement Additional Columns". Press on the button named "New Bank Statement Additional Columns"
In the window that opens you have the ability to configure additional fields. The configuration allows you to add 3 different fields in one setup
- Name: A name for this particular addition column. This is used to display the user an overview of created additional columns on the bank account configuration.
- Inactive: When set to checked the additional column won't be displayed in the pop-up
- Bank Account-File Mapping: This value is pre-selected and relates to the id from the bank account configuration
- Field 1: The first field you would like to add.
- Field Internal Id: Internal id of the added field that Netsuite uses
- Field 2: Second field you would like to add
- Field Internal Id 2: Internal id of the added field that Netsuite uses
- Field 3: Second field you would like to add
- Field Internal Id 3: Internal id of the added field that Netsuite uses
Now save the configuration. You should see the newly create configuration in the sublist.
Result in the Pop-up
If you open the pop-up on a statement that is related to this bank account configuration then you should see the additional columns