The guide below will show you step by step on how to setup a Bank Statement File Processing configuration record.
The Bank Statement File Processing Record contains a sublist of Bank Statement File Processing Rules. The rules are used to determine if the file within the specified folder, that we will call un-processed folder, matches with any of the file names (regexes) within the rules. A Bank Statement Auto-Import record will be created for any files that matches as long as the rule has a Bank Account Configuration or a Multiple Statement Configuration specified.
Bank Statement File Processing
| Un-processed folder
The ID of the Folder where the files you want processed will be picked up and processed.
|Processed folder||The ID of the Folder where the processed files will be deposited after processing. If not specified, the files will not be moved from the Un-processed folder.|| custrecord_fp_processed
|Child Record||Description||Field ID|
|Bank Statement File Processing Rule||
A record holding the file name (regex) used for the matching and the Bank Account Configuration or Multiple Statement Configuration used for the creation of the Bank Statement Auto-Import record.
Bank Statement File Processing Rule
| Matching Rule
Defaults to .*
| Bank Account Configuration
The Bank Account Configuration record or reference number that will be used when the Bank Statement Auto-Import Record is created.
| Multiple Configuration Record
The Bank Multiple Statement Import Config record that will be used when the Bank Statement Auto-Import Record is created.
|Parent Record||Description||Field ID|
|Bank Statement File Processing||
The Bank Statement File Processing contains a set of Bank Statement File Processing Rules that are applied to all files within the Un-processed folder to create Bank Statement Auto-Import records.
Using the Bank Statement File Processing
This part of the user guide will show you how to set up the File Processing feature step by step.
Creating the Bank Statement File Processing records
- Go to Setup > ZoneReconcile Setup > Bank Statement File Processing
- Create a new Bank Statement File Processing record.
- Specify a Name. Can be used to identify the set of rules you will attach to a folder.
- In the Un-processed folder field, insert the Folder ID from where the un-processed files will be picked up.
- If you want to move the files after they have been processed then populate the Processed folder with a valid Folder ID.
- Move to the Sublist beneath the fields.
- You can change the selection of the file name (matching rule) on the file name from the default value to the one that matches your needs.
- Specify either a Bank Account Configuration or a Multiple Configuration Record.
- If you specify both, the Bank Account Configuration will be used.
- If you specify none, the Bank Statement Auto Import record will not be created.
- Click on Add.
If the regex was not valid you will get a pop-up showing you the error.
- Repeat the three previous steps for each rule.
Scheduling the Bank Statement File Processing feature
- Click on Save when you are done.
- Go to Customization > Scripts >Scripting.
- Expand the Filters box and filter by Type Map/Reduce.
- Search for Bank Statement File Processing MR and click on deployments.
- You should see one deployment record. Click on Edit.
- If you want to do a testing run, put your mouse on Save until a drop-down shows and click on Save & Execute.
- Set the Status to Scheduled.
- On the Schedule sublist, set a recurring date for the script to be executed.
- Click on Save.