Learn how to setup a Bank Account General Ledger Report for reconciliation purposes.
- Create a reconciliation report with all your Bank transactions (below).
- Create a Reconciliation Status Summary to add a custom search to your home screen to review your bank account reconciliation statuses.
- Create an Exception Report to identify any possible one sided transactions created to the General Ledger.
- Go to Reports > Financial > General Ledger
- Press the Customize button at the button of the report
- Name the report “Bank General Ledger - Zone” or any other name you prefer
- Edit Columns section > open +Transaction, add the following 2 fields:
- Bank Statement (Custom Body)
- Bank Statement Transaction (Custom Body)
- Edit Filters section> open +Active Account by Type, add the following field
- Account type = Bank
- Edit More Options > Access
- Provide access to users or roles