The ZoneBilling for NetSuite connector is an integration tool available in the Workato connector library. It is publicly available at no additional cost to any Workato and ZoneBilling customer.
Using ZoneBilling's connecter allows a customer to seamlessly leverage the ZoneBilling API in order to create simple yet powerful integrations with little to no setup time. Any source system that can connect to Workato can be used in a Recipe to send data through the ZoneBilling connector to create or update records in NetSuite.
What can the ZoneBilling Workato Connector do?
Create, Update, Upsert, Record(s)
- Interact with any Standard, ZoneBilling or Custom record in NetSuite.
[Batch]Create, Update, Upsert, Record(s)
- Work with high volumes to interact with any Standard, ZoneBilling or Custom record in NetSuite.
- Lookup a specific record or set of records from saved searches via ZAB API Exports and extract desired data.
Get Record File
- Get a specific record's related print file from NetSuite.
Get Record File Attachment
- Get a specific record's file attachment.
Run ZoneBilling Automations and return results
- Trigger configured ZAB Automation Processes
The full list of actions is available in the Community Library link.
Explore what ZoneBilling Recipes are available, by using the sidebar navigation on the left hand side of the page.
Learn how to setup your ZoneBilling for NetSuite connection.