The Provider Account ID is an internal identifier used by your payment provider to identify the bank account (Payout Account) where payouts are deposited. The Account Mapping Profile references this ID to properly align the bank account where your payment provider deposits payouts with your bank account within Netsuite, where those deposits are recorded.
The process for locating your Provider Account ID varies depending on the payment provider you are using. Below is some information that may be helpful in obtaining your Account ID from supported payment providers.
We recommend that you review the relevant documentation made available by your payment provider, or contact your payment provider directly for support if you encounter any issues obtaining the necessary Account ID.
- To obtain the Provider Account ID, you will need to log into your payment provider. In Stripe, navigate to https://stripe.com/docs/api/accounts/retrieve. Here, on the right side of the page, you will see a real-time API response window, returning various parameters from your account (see example screenshot below for reference).
- To locate the parameter associated with Provider Account ID, scroll down in the response window until you see a section for “external_accounts” and locate “id”
- Copy the“id”
- Confirm you have selected the correct “id” associated with your bank account, verify that the “last 4” and “routing_number” parameters match the last 4 digits of your bank account and your bank’s full routing number.
- Paste the “id” into the Provider Account ID field on the Account Mapping Profile.
- See Create an Account Mapping Profile for full details.